Your immune system helps to protect the body from the attack of pathogens and diseases. Without your immune system, your body will be open to attacks from parasites, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. This essential system keeps you safe from diseases and ensures that you stay healthy.
When your immune system doesn't function the way it should, it is called an immune system disorder. There are 4 main types of immune system issues:
- Primary immune deficiency: This occurs when you are born with a weak immune system.
- Acquired immune deficiency: This occurs when you get a disease that weakens your immune system.
- Allergic reaction: This refers to having an immune system that is too active.
- Autoimmune disease: This occurs when your immune system turns against you.
Below you will find the different disorders that can effect your immune system.
This is caused by an overactive immune system. When it comes to contact with the environment, the response in your lungs can cause coughing, wheezing, and trouble breathing. Common allergens that can trigger asthma include dust or pollen or an irritant like tobacco smoke.
Here, several allergic reactions such as sneezing, a runny nose, sniffling, and swelling of your nasal passages due to indoor allergens like dust and pets or outdoor allergens like pollens or molds.
Type 1 Diabetes
The immune system attacks the cells in the pancreas that make insulin. Insulin removes sugar from the blood to use as energy.
This type of arthritis causes swelling and deformities of the joints. An auto-antibody called rheumatoid factor is in the blood of some people with rheumatoid arthritis.
Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
This immune deficiency occurs from birth. And children with it are in continuous danger of infections from bacteria, viruses, and fungi. It is also called “bubble boy disease.”
Temporary Acquired Immune Deficiencies
This refers to the weakening of the immune system due to some medicines such as chemotherapy or other cancer drugs. It also occurs to people after an organ transplant. Other diseases that can weaken the immune system include mono (mononucleosis), flu virus, and measles. Lifestyle choices such as alcohol intake, poor nutrition, and smoking can weaken your immune system.
HIV, which leads to AIDS, is an acquired viral infection that destroys important white blood cells and weakens the immune system. People suffering from HIV/AIDS get seriously ill with infections that most people can fight off.
Are you experiencing any of these above-listed immune system disorders? Do you need effective tips on how to prevent these diseases? Do you want to keep your immune system healthy?
At The Hidden Cures, we provide you with natural, safe and effective ways of treating immune system disorders. We also provide you with holistic tips that will keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Here are some of the things you will learn here:
- Natural, safe and effective remedies for immune system disorders.
- Vitamins and supplements for a healthy immune system.
- Natural products for your immune system.
- How to prevent immune system disorders.
- Herbs can keep your immune system healthy.
- Healthy habits that will keep your immune system healthy.
- Best foods for your immune system.
- and much more
Page [tcb_pagination_current_page] of [tcb_pagination_total_pages]