Lungs and Breathing
Your lungs play an important role in breathing. They enable you to put oxygen into your body through inhalation and breathe out carbon dioxide through exhalation. This exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide is termed respiration.
Your lungs perform critical life functions in your body. Hence, any disease that affects the lungs can affect breathing and lead to medical emergencies.
Here are types of lung diseases:
- Lung tissue diseases: These diseases make it hard for the lungs to function properly and diffuse oxygen from the airways into the bloodstream.
- Airway diseases: These conditions make it difficult for people to breathe in regards to airflow in and out of the lungs using the airways.
- Lung circulation diseases: These conditions affect the way blood flows from the heart to the rest of the body to deliver oxygen to the organs and tissues.
Most common lung diseases belong to one or more of these three classes. Examples of common lungs diseases can be found below.
Asthma leads to swelling and narrowing of the airways leading to difficulty in breathing and taking in enough air. Asthma usually occurs when the person becomes exposed to a trigger like smoke, per hair, or pollution.
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
COPD leads to thickening and damaging of the airways. With time, this damage results in the lungs making more mucus than usual and clogging up the airways.
Bronchiectasis affects the small airways in the lungs, called bronchi. People who have this condition have their bronchi becoming thick and swollen, thereby preventing the lungs from working well.
Pulmonary fibrosis causes scarring of the lungs, which makes it difficult for the body to absorb sufficient oxygen into the bloodstream.
Sarcoidosis is a condition that develops when a person’s immune system cells clump to form granulomas. It can happen in any organ, but the lungs are most commonly affected.
Pulmonary hypertension is the most common lung circulation disease. It happens when high blood pressure damages the lung’s blood vessels, which become stiff and narrow, causing the heart to pump harder.
Are you experiencing any of these lungs and breathing disorders? Do you need effective tips on how to prevent these lungs and breathing diseases? Do you want to keep your lungs healthy?
At The Hidden Cures, we provide you with natural, safe and effective ways of treating lungs and breathing disorders. We also provide you with holistic tips that will keep your lungs healthy and strong.
Here are some of the things you will learn here:
- Natural, safe and effective remedies for the above-listed lungs disorders.
- Vitamins and supplements for healthy lungs.
- Natural products for your lungs.
- How to prevent the above-mentioned lungs and breathing disorders.
- Herbs can keep your lungs healthy.
- Healthy habits that will keep your lungs healthy.
- Best foods for your lungs.
- Symptoms of the above-listed diseases.
- and much more!